The Riley House Center/ Museum will hold its “Culture to Culture” holiday fundraising event, on Saturday, December 3, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., as a prelude to the City of Tallahassee’s Winter Festival and Celebration of Lights. Entering its 17th year hosting this family-friendly holiday event that features performances from some of Tallahassee’s most notable arts and cultural organizations. The event will be held at Cascades Park, located at 1001 S. Gadsden Street (directly to the Riley House Museum), our city’s newest public amenity will bring exciting and broader experiences for our audience.
DATE: December 3, 2016
TIME: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
1001 S. Gadsden Street Tallahassee, FL 32301
Support the Riley Museum Rock-a-Thon by becoming a vendor. The vending fee includes a 10′ x 10′ Booth Space, 8 ft. Table and 2 chairs. All businesses, service vendors, non-profit organizations, and informational vendors are welcome.
- Food Truck: $75.00
- Business/Corporation: $35.00
- Retail/Merchandise Vendors: $35.00
- Informational/Service Vendors: $25.00
- Non-Profit Vendors: $25.00
Deadline: Friday, October 21, 2016
For more information contact Tiffany Davis at (850) 681-7881(phone) or 850-681-7000(fax).
Registration and Payment Options:
- Mail-in: Print and fill out the Vendor Application. [ Retail/Merchandise Vendor Application | Food Truck Vendor Application ]
- Checks and money orders should be made payable to John G. Riley Center/Museum.
- Mail the payment to: 419 East Jefferson Street, Tallahassee, FL 32301
- NOTE: All food truck vendors must sign and send in the Food Truck Vendor Application via mail, e-mail or fax.